Self-pay rates (not billed to insurance): $110 per 50 minute session (including initial assessments)
I offer a limited number of half sessions (25 minutes) for $60 per appointment. Unfortunately my contracts with insurance require that I charge all clients the same fees, so I am not able to offer sliding scale at this time.
I accept the following insurances:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- PacificSource (PSN, SmartChoice, Voyager, Legacy Plus Employee Health Plan, University of Oregon networks ONLY)
- First Choice Health
- Moda (Connexus, Synergy, CCN, and OHSU Tuality Health & Associates networks ONLY)
- Oregon Health Plan (CareOregon ONLY)
Please be aware that even if I am in-network with your insurance, each plan is different and therefore coverage for nutrition sessions is not guaranteed.
To verify your insurance benefits for nutrition counseling, please call the number on the back of your insurance card and ask them the questions below:
1. Is Tessa Komine and/or Fearless with Food, LLC considered an in-network provider under my plan? If not, what are my out-of-network nutrition benefits?
2. Do I have benefits for nutritional counseling, using CPT codes 97802 & 97803 and diagnosis code Z71.3?
3. If applicable: Do I have different coverage with an eating disorder diagnosis (same CPT codes)? If so, which diagnoses?
4. Do I have a deductible to meet before insurance covers? If so, how much have I met so far?
5. Do I have a copay or coinsurance for visits?
6. Is a doctor’s referral required?
7. Is there a limit on the number of visits allowed?
8. If applicable: Are telehealth visits covered?
9. Can I get a reference # for the call?
Please be aware that information given by your insurance company is not a guarantee of coverage.